Hello, I'm Jenni and welcome to my little blog. I'm an information professional officially jumping onto the blogging bandwagon. Here, you can expect me to be blogging lots of reflection and lots of info and library type 'stuff'', recording my thoughts as I work towards CILIP chartership. I'll also be pondering on the wide range of new things I'm learning and getting involved in at the moment in my current (and first 'professional') post, which I started in December 2010. The views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of any former or current employer.
My aim is to keep this blog for professional purposes. I'll try not to talk about cake or shoes.
Thanks for reading!
Hello! I look forward to reading :) You should let the UK library/librarian blogs wiki know about the blog: http://uklibraryblogs.pbworks.com/w/page/7262285/FrontPage
ReplyDeleteKatie
Hi Katie, thank you for the comment and the tip, I'll check the wiki out. I'm looking forward to blogging!
ReplyDelete